Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The video of Romney is scary

OK so i wake up today and check out the news and started watch all the thing going with Romney, if your running for office you should know that your always on camera,and micro is always on. i really don't care who wins its always the same,dos not  matter to me, i still will have to work to job and hope i don't get fired.
i was waiting for my limousine the 98 bus in Quilmes it was on time and i didn't have to fight for a seat, the wind today here is crazy fells like there a tornado is coming, one if my kids is sick with a rash all over her body and tempter of   101, not such a good day maybe better later on. If you have and suggestion or comments or would like me to tell you more about over here please tell me 

No comments:

Post a Comment