Wednesday, September 19, 2012

the new hobbit movie trailer/ complaining

 I just seen the trailer it very good, i really want to see it very much.The weather today is very raining a windy  like its a hurricane is coming in, i know the felling because i used live in Florida the hurricane capital is my feeling. Someone on the bus today tried to take my phone i had to fight the guy off and everyone on the bus just watch me fight the guy for my phone and like it happens every day or something. this is not a great day at all i am trying to make a little money on my blog to just feed my self and my kids but i just suck at getting adds on my blog. I really don't know what i am doing. some-days i really want to got back to America and just give up then something happens that is very sweet to see my kids have it here, their is a lot family time here for me and my family, but everything is just crazy in life right now. maybe i will find way or just give up and watch my dream die, i have given up a lot my dreams for my family, this is one of them i really want i am not looking to be a millionaire just to enjoy life with my family, not to work two jobs and never see my family when i lived in the U.S.A. I would wake up at 6am  check my phone for emails and texts from my boss,before i would even get out of bed,because i didn't want to lose my job,

No comments:

Post a Comment