Saturday, September 15, 2012

New to the Quilmes,Argentina

  Today is a beautiful day sunny partly cloudy, if you don't know where Quilmes is it about 35 mins away form Buenos Aires ,Argentina. This is my first blog, so let me till you a little bit about me i was born in Detroit   Michigan  then went to college in Orlando,Florida and now living in, Quilmes, Arg. I will tell you some things that I like about here and things i don't, what makes my blog different form the other expat blogs they must have a lot money because its really expensive to live in the capital of Buenos Airs. What i have noticed and stepped in is dog poop, its on every side walk here from the big city to small one's it seems not cares about it.I will try to tell you my adventures and experiences here in this wonderful country. please ask questions or comments about any thing, i will try to keep on topic. But sometimes life happens or my brain wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment